Rebooting your customer service solution with generative AI
Hold on to your hats, folks!
The dynamic landscape of customer service is constantly evolving, striking a delicate balance between innovative change and enduring constants. We’re thrilled to announce that our new and improved Freshworks Customer Service Suite was launched on August 3.
What has changed?
- New channels of customer support: Businesses are looking to get chatty with their customers on modern platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Apple Business Chat. Now, agents can start conversations with customers as easily as texting a friend!
- Digital transformation of every business: Whether it’s an online boutique running on Shopify, a travel company booking through Expedia, or a restaurant serving up deliciousness via DoorDash or Swiggy, enterprises of every scale are harnessing the power of technology to digitize their operations.
- Generative AI: AI just got a major upgrade with generative AI, turning the tables with automation and self-service features.
What has stayed the same?
- Scaling support without breaking the bank: Enterprises continue to prioritize automation and self-service as they expand, using tools like interactive voice response (IVR) in call centers, self-service portals on their websites, and chatbots to maintain cost efficiency as their customer base grows.
- Empowering agents with relevant information: Ensuring customer service representatives have immediate access to pertinent customer information during service interactions remains crucial to prevent customer dissatisfaction and save valuable resources.
- Learning and growing with data: Customer service leaders are still die-hard data enthusiasts—always keen to learn, improve, and tweak their game to achieve those sweet CSAT or NPS scores, reduce resolution times, and supercharge agent skills.
So, what should the customer service product of the future embody?
Introducing the Freshworks Customer Service Suite—an innovative, omnichannel solution driven by generative AI. Here’s a peek at what’s in store:
Our Customer Service Suite* is built on the foundation of generative AI technology, using our Freddy AI, which unlocks robust levels of self-service for customers (Freddy Self Service), empowers agents to take AI-powered next best actions (Freddy Copilot), and gives leaders the insights they need to maximize business growth (Freddy Insights).
Automated and personalized self-service across channels
With Freddy Self Service, bots can now not only answer FAQs but also check into customer orders and provide personalized responses. Your customers get fast, accurate, customized answers—at any time, on any channel.
Supercharged agent productivity and collaboration
Freddy Copilot turns agents into superheroes, arming them with complete customer context and AI-driven suggestions. And for those tricky issues, our advanced ticketing system promotes seamless teamwork among your squads.
Actionable insights for leaders
Say hello to Freddy Insights, your AI-powered sidekick, always on the job, analyzing data to identify improvement areas and warn of potential issues—letting you focus on the big picture.
Easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to scale
We appreciate the value of simplicity and scalability. The Customer Service Suite is designed to integrate smoothly with your existing systems, provide a user-friendly interface for your agents, and effortlessly scale along with your business growth.
But wait, there’s more! Unlike piecemeal solutions, the Freshworks Customer Service Suite is a one-stop shop. From bots to conversational experiences, ticketing, and collaboration, we’ve got the entire customer service journey covered.
To learn more about the Freshworks Customer Service Suite, click here.
*Freddy Self Service, Freddy Copilot, and Freddy Insights available in beta.was
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime