Get your specific Freshdesk ticket field updated automatically by just configuring the pattern.
Verified by Freshworks
App has been reviewed by Freshworks and found to be compliant with our Marketplace coding and security guidelines
Try for free
Free 21 days trial, then
OverviewReviews How to install?
With the help of Ticket Parsing app update a specific ticket field by parsing the defined pattern from subject or description of the ticket.
Example: Every e-commerce ticket will have a contract number associated with it, which will be specified either in the subject or in the description. Parsing app looks for the pattern of the contract number and matches it with the patterns coming in the subject or description and then updates the contract field of the ticket.
Let's say an 8 digit pattern is defined and first 3 digits are alphabets and last 5 digits are numerals, then if a pattern like MDM12345 is found in the subject then it will be updated as contract number.
No reviews available for this app.
App installation instructions:
1. Click on Install button against the App name
2. Provide Freshdesk domain name and API key
3. Click on validate to validate the details entered
4. Select the ticket field to be updated with the parsed text
5. Select whether the pattern need to looked in subject or description or both the places
6. Define the regex pattern by specifying each field (For more details check the video)
7. Add condition if there are any to be considered for the pattern
This is the first version. Release notes not yet available.
Build your own apps
Leverage our robust SDK, rich component libraries to build business apps backed by serverless capabilities on our developer platform. If you are not hands-on, we got you covered with our easy to use low code app builder.