This Acceptable Use and Conduct Policy (“Policy”) governs your use of the products and services offered by Freshworks Inc. and its affiliates (“we”, “our”, “us”, and “Products”, respectively) and our websites and their subdomains, together with any successor websites (“Freshworks Sites”). We may modify this Policy by posting a revised version on a Freshworks Site. By using the Products or accessing a Freshworks Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use the Products or a Freshworks Site:
1. for any illegal, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent activity (including, for example, phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
2. to violate or encourage the violation of the rights of others;
3. to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
4. for any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse, is pornographic, harassing, excessively profane, hateful (including attacking others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition, or is otherwise exploitive or abusive), or otherwise objectionable as determined by Freshworks in its sole discretion;
5. to violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, network, or computing device;
6. to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”) including, without limitation:
7. to distribute, store or upload to the Products, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
8. to conduct multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes and the like;
9. to generate or facilitate SMS, MMS, or other text messages or push notifications in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act, or any other applicable law including anti-spam, telemarketing, or telephone consumer protection laws or regulations;
10. to find security vulnerabilities to exploit the Products or attempting to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities; or
11. in such a way as to misrepresent yourself, or disguise the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Freshworks or any third party).
If you use Products to transmit email, we recommend that you review and consider adopting the Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG) Sender Best Common Practices Version 3.0 which gives an overview of the current best practices for sending commercial electronic messaging, focusing on the technical and practical policy aspects of these operations.
At Freshworks, we pride ourselves on the diversity and capability of our global workforce and customers. We support honest, collaborative and respectful relationships and take a very firm line against bullying, harassment or abuse of our employees in any form of communication, including phone, text, messaging, email and others. Simply put, we do not tolerate behavior that:
We may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy and remove or disable access to any content or resource that violates this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing your information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy. We may immediately suspend your access to any Product, Freshworks Site, or other service if you are not in compliance with this Policy or don’t respond to us in a reasonable period of time after we’ve contacted you about a potential violation of this Policy. We may also suspend your access to any service or terminate any agreement of which this Policy forms a part.
Sorry, our deep-dive didn’t help. Please try a different search term.